About the Journal
Scientific Peer-Reviewed Open Access Journal - Economics, Management and Sustainability
Scientific specialized journal accepts for publication in electronic form scientific papers on governance, economic and social development.
Scientific Journal is published periodically - 2 issues annually.
Subject areas may include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Business research methods
- Business theories
- Capital markets
- Case studies
- Contemporary research in business
- Corporate governance
- Earnings management
- Economic growth and development
- Economics of organizations and industries
- Finance and investment
- Financial analysts
- Financial contracts
- Financial institutions
- Financial management
- Financial reporting
- Global business
- Human resource management
- Industrial organization
- Information technology management
- International economics
- International trade and finance
- Management information systems
- Market structure
- Marketing management
- Operations management
- Organizational behavior
- Production management
- Project management
- Public administration
- Risk management
- Strategic behavior
- Strategic management
- Sustainable development
- Total quality management
- Transition issues
- and others
- Papers. Reports of original research work.
- Design notes. Brief contributions on current design, development and application work; not normally more than 2500 words (3 journal pages), including descriptions of apparatus or techniques developed for a specific purpose, important experimental or theoretical points and novel technical solutions to commonly encountered problems.
- Rapid communications. Brief, urgent announcements of significant advances or preliminary accounts of new work, not more than 3500 words (4 journal pages). The most important criteria for acceptance of a rapid communication are novel and significant. For these articles authors must state briefly, in a covering letter, exactly why their works merit rapid publication.
- Review articles. These are intended to summarize accepted practice and report on recent progress in selected areas. Such articles are generally commissioned from experts in various field s by the Editorial Board, but others wishing to write a review article may submit an outline for preliminary consideration.
Ethics & Disclosures
The journal is committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity in the content published.
Content published in this journal is peer reviewed.
The journal has adopted clear and rigorous ethical guidelines for best working practices. It follows guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and abides by its Code of Conduct in dealing with potential cases of misconduct. It adheres to the principles outlined below, which have been devised to ensure accurate, trustworthy, transparent and efficient publication of scientific papers.
Conflicts of Interest
Economics, Management and Sustainability requires all authors, editors, members and reviewers to disclose any conflicts of interest that may be inherent in the submissions. Financial relationships, personal relationships, academic relationship, intellectual passion, etc., are usually considered to be the most important conflicts of interest. Such arrangements must be disclosed where there is any risk of a perception of compromise. The policy of the journal is that the judgment or decision taken on submitted manuscript should not be compromised or affected by any conflict of interest. The corresponding author must ensure that all authors have been asked to disclose any conflict of interest. Reviewers must disqualify themselves from reviewing specific manuscript if they believe that they are involved in any conflict of interest. If a potential bias exists, editors and editorial staff should withdraw themselves from handling the paper.
When a conflict of interest is disclosed either by the author or editor, a footnote describing the conflict must be included with the published article. All sources of funding must be disclosed at the end of the main text under a separate heading ‘Funding’. Authors, referees, or editors who have deliberately or recklessly failed to disclose conflicts of interest may receive sanctions, including being banned from publishing in Economics, Management and Sustainability for a period of time.
Authors retain copyright to their work and are asked to grant SciView.Net the right to publish the article as the final, definitive and citable Version of Scholarly Record. In turn, we will make the article in its entirety freely available on our online platform with no subscription fee, article pay-to-view fee or any other form of access fee, and with no publication embargo. We use the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license on articles published in the SciView Series. Authors retain copyright and allow anyone else to distribute, remix and build upon their work; commercial reuse is allowed. Anyone doing so must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that the authors endorse them or their use of the work).
For anyone wishing to re-use an author’s work, we require:
- the full article citation (as indicated in the PDF of each article) to be included, unchanged, with the reused article or derivative work
- for the original license terms to be made clear and that the work is previously published in an open access journal and freely available
- for the DOI of the version of record to be included
Each JEMS title offers the highest standards of peer review, overseen by expert editors and editorial boards. We’re proud of the friendly and constructive approach we take with all our potential authors. Our editorial teams evaluate submissions on the grounds of relevance, sound methodology, and clarity, rather than the predicted level of future importance.
Our peer-review process is double blind.
Double blind review
- Both the reviewer and the author are anonymous.
- Author anonymity prevents any reviewer bias, for example based on an author's country of origin or previous controversial work.
- Articles written by prestigious or renowned authors are considered on the basis of the content of their papers, rather than their reputation.
- Reviewers can often identify the author through their writing style, subject matter or self-citation.
Article publishing charges (APCs)
Articles published in fully open access journals can be read for free by anyone, worldwide. OA publishers don’t charge a subscription fee to access journals – instead, they will commonly ask authors, institutions or research funders to cover the cost of publication through an article publishing charge, commonly referred to as an APC. The APC amount and policy can differ between OA publishers and journals.
SciView.Net operates an ‘pay what you can’ model across all its journals. Freedom Article Publishing Charges (APCs) allow authors to choose exactly how much they can contribute towards open access publishing based on their individual funding and financial circumstances.
Our recommended APC is $330. Authors with funding, institutional support or from commercial organizations should select the recommended APC. Authors without direct funding should explore all options for funding the publication of their article: many institutions have allocated funds and most funding bodies will allow authors to use part of their research grant to cover the cost of publishing charges.
To support sustainable open access publishing, a minimum APC has been introduced to ensure we cover the costs of the peer-review process, copyediting, typesetting, publication on our website, marketing, and indexing in major databases: authors form low-income countries can request a waiver.
If you have received an invitation via e-mail then publication of the article is free of charge.
Archiving and Indexing
The journal is archived at:
ZENODO - is a research data repository for the preservation and making available of research, educational and informational content. Access to Zenodo’s content is open to all.
SOCIONET - Online Workbanch for Researchers, Tutors and Students within the Scientific Data and Information Space
RePEc - (Research Papers in Economics)
Index Copernicus International Journals Master List - Index Copernicus International sp. z o. o. The ICI Journals Master List is one of the largest international databases of scientific journals from across the globe. Currently, there are over 45,000 journals registered with the database.
Google Scholar - Bibliografic Database
Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory is the standard library directory and database providing information about popular and academic magazines, scientific journals, newspapers and other serial publications.
EconPapers - the world's largest collection of on-line Economics working papers, journal articles and software
Polska Bibliografia Naukowa (PBN) to portal Ministerstwa Nauki i Szkolnictwa Wyższego gromadzący informacje dotyczące polskich i zagranicznych czasopism naukowych oraz publikacji polskich naukowców.
Science Index (РИНЦ) is a bibliographic database of scientific citations, accumulating more than 9 million publications of authors, as well as information on citing these publications from more than 6,000 journals.
ResearchBib - Academic Resource Index
IDEAS - the largest bibliographic database dedicated to Economics and available freely on the Internet
Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL) is a leading provider of academic e-journals and e-books in the Humanities and Social Sciences from and about Central and Eastern Europe.
ResearchGate is built by scientists, for scientists. It started when two researchers discovered first-hand that collaborating with a friend or colleague on the other side of the world was no easy task.
Mission is to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Scientific Platform "SciView.Net"
Scientific Publishing House "SciView"
ul. Jagiellońska 20-21, 70-363 Szczecin, Poland
Fundacja Centrum badań socjologicznych
Scientific Publishing House "Сentre of Sociological Research"
ul. Mickiewicza 4a/16, 70-384 Szczecin, Poland
Scientific Platform "SciView.Net"
University of Szczecin
We invite universities to cooperate.
Please mail: firstname.lastname@example.org